The Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH), an apex organization under Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, is organizing the 43rd edition of Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair “IHGF Delhi Fair” Spring 2017 from 16 – 20 February 2017 at India Exposition Mart Ltd., Greater Noida Expressway (National Capital Region of Delhi), India. EPCH is engaged in promotion and export of handicrafts and also credited with organizing one of Asia’s largest Handicrafts & Gifts Fair i.e. IHGF Delhi Fair twice in a year. This edition will have over 2750 exhibitors displaying the following product categories:
• Home Furnishings, House ware, Tableware, Kitchenware and Hotel ware
• Decorative & Gifts (Including Corporate Gifts)
• Bathroom Accessories
• Furniture, Furniture Hardware & Accessories, Lawn, Garden Ornaments & Accessories
• Cane, Bamboo, Natural Fiber, Carpet, Rugs & Flooring
• Fashion Jewellery, Bags, Scarves, Tie & Accessories
• Handcrafted Garments like Chikankari & Zardozi
• Christmas & Festive Decoration, Lamps, Lighting & Accessories
• Handmade Paper, Gift Wraps & Ribbons, Candles, Incense Sticks, Potpourri and Aromatics
• Educational Toys & Games
The IHGF event is an ideal business platform for international buyers, agents, wholesalers, potential franchises and fashion designers to source from India’s finest offerings in handicrafts, gifts and lifestyle products.
All Kuwaiti companies dealing in handicrafts, gifts and lifestyle products are requested to participate in IHGF Delhi Fair, which will give them the opportunity to network and forge business relations with leading Indian companies.
More details about “IHGF Delhi Fair” are available on EPCH’s website: www.epch.in.