Requirement for fresh Passport with 10 years validity
(after expiry of the term of the old passport)
- Duly filled Application Form No.1.
- Two recent photographs (size 35mm X 45mm) with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colours offering contrast with background for clarity.
- Original passport of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the Civil ID of the applicant
Additional Requirement for those under Domestic Sector (Visa No.20)
- Fill page No.4
- Copy of Civil ID of the Applicant
- Copy of Civil ID of the Sponsor
For new Passport with 5 years validity in case of MINOR Children
- Apart from all other documents, kindly bring a photocopy of both parent’s passport.
- Both parents must sign in the application form for renewal of passport in the case of MINOR applicant.
For New passport for minor below 18 years
- To issue passport to a minor child, consent of both the parents in the form of Annexure-‘H’ is required for the fresh issue as well as for every re-issue of such issued passport. However, the cases of single parent’s would not be covered under this category, as they have to furnish the Annexure ‘C’ or/ and Annexure- ‘G’ as the case may be, in lieu of Annexure-‘H’
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.