Procedure for Registration of Marriage in the Embassy
in case a ceremony of marriage has been performed
between the parties in Kuwait.
(Registration of Marriages Celebrated in Other Forms)
- Both the individuals are required to submit an application addressed to the Marriage Officer, Embassy of India, Kuwait, requesting for registration of their marriage, along with a copy of their passport, ceremony of marriage and civil identity card, and 4 photographs (each). The application should include the facts that
1. To collect a copy of “NOTICE’ from the Embassy”, for publication in a local news paper and an Indian newspaper (published in their place of permanent resident) ;
. To publish the Notice in the same format in a newspapers, in Kuwait, in India, (in the place of their permanent residence) and in third country, in case one of the party is a foreign national (in his/her country of permanent residence), as the case may be.
To submit one copy of the notice, published in the newspapers, in the Embassy;
To approach the marriage officer, to fix the date and time for the registration of the marriage;
The marriage can be registered after 30 days from the date of last publication of the notice in the newspapers;
On the day of registration of marriage, both the parties are required to be present with their passport and three Indian nationals, as witnesses to the registration of their marriage, with a copy of their passport and civil identity card;
They are required to pay the requisite consular fee.
- a ceremony of marriage has been performed between the parties and they are living together as husband and wife ever since;
- neither party has at the time of registration more than one living spouse;
- neither party is idiot or a lunatic at the time of registration;
- the parties have completed the age of twenty one years at the time of registration;
- the parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship
- the parties are residing within the jurisdiction of the Marriage Officer (i.e. Kuwait)
|NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE
|DECLARATION TO BE MADE BY THE BRIDEGROOM / BRIDE
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.