Forms & Fee for various Passport and attestation services
› Consular Services › Passport & Attestation Service
You need Acrobat reader to download these forms. Download here
Revised passport services w.e.f. 1.4.2015
General guidelines for applying for Passport Services
With effect from 3rd August 2014, the Embassy of India in Kuwait has outsourced its Passport and Visa services through open bidding process to M/s. Cox & Kings Global Services Pvt. Limited. From then onwards, all the Passport and Visa applications are accepted and delivered only at the Indian Passport & Visa Service Centre located at: Behbahani Tower, 17th Floor, Sharq, Kuwait, Complex Kais Alghanim, 4th Floor, Mecca Street in front of Al Anood Complex, Fahaheel, Kuwait and 2nd Floor, Jleeb Al Shuyoukh Block 1, Street 1, Xcite building, Kuwait.
Application submission and Passport collection between Sunday to Thursday, 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Morning Shift) & 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Evening Shift) Friday & Saturday, 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Evening Shift only).
All applicants should submit the application form in person for identification or the documents should be got verified by M/s. Cox & Kings Global Services authorized by the Embassy. Even minors and new born babies are required to be present while applying.
- An ordinary passport is valid for ten years from the date of issue. However, the Passport Issuing Authority (PIA) can issue passport even for a shorter duration. If the passport is issued for a short period for any reason, it can be renewed up to a maximum period of ten years without paying any additional fee. Minors are issued passports for 5 years or up to attaining 18 years, whichever is earlier.
- The Passport service sought should be in the proper prescribed application form complete in all respects- all columns are correctly and legibly filled up and no column is left blank or unfilled/un-responded or vaguely filled with a dash, tick etc. Application for the service in any other form is not acceptable. All signatures in the application form should be with ballpoint pen of black or blue ink. Those who cannot affix their signature like infants, minors or illiterates should put their thumb impression in place of signature (male should use left hand thumb impression and female should use right hand thumb impression). The duly filled in form should be accompanied with appropriate fee.
- A passport expired more than one year back should be supported by a Sworn Certificate explaining the circumstances for late renewal. Sworn Certificate is to be signed by the applicant in the presence of the Consular Officer in the Embassy.
- Emergency service for issue of passport can be availed by payment of an additional fee of KD45.000 under the Tatkal Scheme in addition to the Normal fee (adult KD 23.000 (normal passport), KD 31.000 (jumbo passport) and minors up to 18 years of age KD 15.500 provided the applicant is eligible for that service. Tatkal Services has to be applied between 9am and 12am on all working days.
- In case the current passport is issued by other Passport Issuing Authority, Personal Particulars Form in duplicate with photos pasted should be submitted along with the passport application.
- The signature of the applicant should exactly fit in the prescribed column (35mm x 45mm). The applicant should fill the surname column and the given name column correctly.
- In the permanent address (in India) column, please ensure that there is complete postal address including pin code written legibly.
- Delivery of the serviced document would be done, preferably, to the applicant himself/herself or to the person authorized by the applicant in writing and accompanied with the official receipt given to him/her at the time of submission of the application for service.
- The scale of fee for renewal and various passport related services and all kinds of miscellaneous services on passport are prescribed by the Government of India from time to time and are subject to change.
- All applications are to be accompanied with a photocopy of the prescribed pages of the passport-first two pages, last page and the page containing valid visa. A copy of ID card/residence card also to be enclosed.
- Photographs [Click] should be preferably in bright colour, against white background and should be of the size of 35mm x 45mm (Passport size). Photograph should have a frontal view, with both ears and chin to forehead being visible. Eyes should be open. There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background. Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown. The expression on the face should look natural.
- The Embassy can ask for additional documents from the applicant, if needed, for verification during the process of the passport.
- It is an offence under the Passport Act 1967 to furnish false information in the application. Passport facilities would be denied on grounds of suppression of material information, submission of incorrect particulars, willful damage/loss of passport or for unauthorized change/tampering. The Passport can be impounded or revoked for violation of one or more of the provisions of the Passport Act.
- In addition to passport and consular services, there is a Consular Open House in the Embassy to address the problems of the applicant between 10.00AM to 11.00AM and 14.30PM to 15.30PM on all working days from Sunday to Thursday.
- The applicant(s) should not use any type of Camera/mobile phones in the Embassy premises.
- It is an offence to hold more than one valid passport at a time.
- Consular Service seekers may please note that bags, briefcase and Laptops are NOT allowed in the Embassy.
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.