VISA FOR KUWAITI AND FOREIGN NATIONALS
Medical visa is admissible to all foreign nationals seeking Medicare in recognized specialty hospitals or treatment centers in India. Although non exhaustive, following illustrative list of serious ailments would be of primary consideration; neuro-surgery; ophthalmic disorders; heart related problems; renal disorders; organ transplantations; plastic surgery; joint replacement etc.
- General guidelines for visa application are applicable in this case also.
- However, additionally medical visa application form should be accompanied with a referral letter or preliminary medical advice from the Kuwait hospital, recommending specialized medical treatment abroad and a letter from the medical hospital in India, indicating appointment or showing willingness to undertake treatment.
- The visa is granted for a maximum period of one year or for the period of treatment whichever is less for seeking medical attendance only in reputed/recognized specialized hospitals/treatment centers in India with complete address and phone numbers.
- Attendant/family members of the patient coming to India for medical treatment shall be granted Medical Attendant visa co-terminus with the 'Medical Visa' of the patient. Such visa may be granted to the spouse/children or to those who have blood relations with the patient.
- It is mandatory for the foreigners coming on Medical visa to get themselves registered well within the period of 14 days from the date of arrival with the concerned FRROs/FROs.
- Such visa will be valid for maximum three entries during one year.
Fee: Upto 6 Months/Multiple Entry - KD 25.000
Upto 1 Year/Multiple Entry - KD 38.000
Apply Online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.