VISA FOR KUWAITI AND FOREIGN NATIONALS
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum period of six months at the time of submission of visa application).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two recent Passport size photographs with white background.
- Visa Application Form, duly completed.
- Original proof of admission letter from a recognized educational institution in India.
- Father's employment letter indicating position held and salary attested by Chamber of Commerce/foreign Ministry.
- Bank Guarantee for KD 185/- in the name of Indian Embassy Kuwait valid for the duration of the course.
- An undertaking from parents/guardian for meeting all the expenses for their child/ children studying in India and to the effect that their child will not be engaged in any unlawful and undesirable activity.
- Further, a letter of approval or No Objection Certificate from Ministry of Health, Government of India (GOI) in case of admission to medical or Para-medical courses and from Ministry of Human Resources Development (Department of Education) (GOI) in case of Engineering and Technical courses is required. This letter of approval can be obtained from the college/institute where admission has been confirmed.
- Copy of Kuwaiti Civil ID/Iqama.
Note: There might be a case where the applicant does not have original letter of admission from the college/institute because of the procedure which requires admission tests etc. Such students may apply for Provisional Student Visa on the basis of Provisional Admission Certificate issued by the University/institute. The Student Visa application form will initially be vetted by the Education Wing in the Embassy for obtaining Student Visa.
Fee: KD 24.000
Apply Online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.