VISA FOR KUWAITI AND FOREIGN NATIONALS
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum period of six months at the time of submission of visa application).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two recent Passport size photographs with white background.
- Visa Application Form duly completed.
- Copy of Kuwaiti Civil ID card.
- In case of non-Kuwaiti Residence/Iqama copy showing two years residence
- In case of minors NOC from the parents along with their passport/civil ID copies.
- NOC from concerned Embassies in case of applicants from Afghanistan, Somalia and Sri Lankan nationals.
- Three Months/Single Entry KD 13.000
- Six Months/Multiple Entry KD 13.000
- One year/Multiple Entry KD 21.000
Apply Online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.