Tourist visa on arrival
Tourist visa on
1. The facilities of Tourist visa on arrival are available at following Indian airports;:
- i) Delhi
2. Tourist visa on arrival is granted to a foreigner who is national of the following countries;:
- i) Finland
- ii) Japan
- iii) Luxembourg
- iv) New Zealand
- v) Singapore
- vi) Cambodia
- vii) Vietnam
- viii) Philippines
- ix) Laos
- x) Indonesia and
- xi) Myanmar
3. Tourist-Visa-on Arrival shall be non-extendable, non-convertible and valid up to 30 days (or lesser days as specified). Only two visits on a Tourist-Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year. :
4. The Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall not be applicable to holders of Diplomatic/Official passports.:
5. Visit website of Ministry of Home Affairs of India at http://mha.nic.in for more details on Tourist-Visa-on Arrival. :
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.