Procedure for attestation of Educational Bonafide Certificate
for visa purposes
- Bonafide Affidavit form in English need to be filled up [Click to Download].
- Original Educational Bonafide Certificate issued from College/School in India to be notarized from any Notary Public from the concerned State in India.
- Arabic translation of Educational Bonafide Certificate, from recognized translators in Kuwait.
- Passport copy of the student and parent and copy of the Civil ID of the parent.
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.